2012年1月2日星期一

The beginning of my Home LINC Study

As it says in the topic, this is my first article about studying English in the Home LINC Program.

I think one day when being able to speak very good English, I will come back here to see what I have written.

How to learn English? and What I will do to learn English? These 2 questions are the same ¨old¨ topic that I have to face up again. Why I mention the word ¨again¨? Because more than ten years ago, I said to myself YOU MUST LEARN ENGLISH, but I went back on my promise.

Today I will translate a Chinese poem to me using my broken English (I hope one day I can translate it as a English native speaker):

明日歌  (Tomorrow Song)

(清)钱鹤滩  (Dynasty Qing) Qian Hetan

明日复明日,明日何其多?
(Tomorrows and tomorrows,how many tomorrows there will be?)
我生待明日,万事成蹉跎。
(If I always leave things to tomorrow, all the things will never be done.)
世人苦被明日累,春去秋来老将至。
(The Tomorrows will be a HEAVY topic for the people, the springs have gone and the autumns will arrive, the people are becoming elder and elder )
朝看水东流,暮看日西坠。
(from the morning to the night the time is like the  rivers that are running very fast towards east; from ancient times to today the days have gone by the sunset in the west.)
百年明日能几何?请君听我明日歌 。
(How many tomorrows there will be during one hundred years? please listen this Tomorrow Song.)


January 2nd, 2012.

1 条评论:

  1. to all my friends: you are welcome to correct the errors, thank you very much, and have a nice day.

    回复删除